Monday, June 2, 2014

Symptoms leading to diagnosis

CARISSA -Previous to this I was in a car accident.  Not long after I noticed a lot of pain in my left arm.  Over the last 3-4 years the pain increased greatly.  I didn't know if something was wrong with my heart because it being my left arm and the idea that pain in your left arm is a precursor to a heart attack. 

In the last 2 years I have had difficulty getting out of bed in the morning.  The pain in my hips and shoulders has been so great it was hard to walk. It would take most of the day for the pain to subside.  Included in this my menses became erratic.  I had sweats, chills, couldn't sleep at night.  In the Fall of 2013 I was having severe hot flashes. Also my elbows hurt if I ever rested them on a table and my legs and feet had severe cramping - especially at night. 

Because I did not have insurance, I felt unable to see anyone regarding my symptoms.  I have had severe back problems, including back surgery in 200six (my six won't work?).

I have also had severe pain in my ears and blurred vision.  I had been having great difficulty seeing.  I stopped driving at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment