Monday, June 2, 2014

Carissa - birthday

Carissa 3/20/2014
For my birthday I went to Kai's Garden Re-Treats and did a 4 day cleanse.  I was in the process of finishing my masters for my thesis, in the middle of my 2nd semester at CSUMB for my teaching credential, teaching full-time and studying for the CSETS and Constitution test as well as being a mom of 3.  So I was pretty busy and decided it would help me also get away from everything to get work done.  Every morning we started with a colonic, then a coffee enema.  Kai would make a green juice for the a.m. and then some yummy raw lunch.  I then would take a turn in the hyperbaric oxygen tent.  I would try to stay in for an hour.  I also took time to relax and take long walks up and down the hills and through the vineyard.  Kai also connected me with someone to work on spiritual healing as well.  What a gift.  I left feeling no pain and filled with energy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment