Monday, June 2, 2014

Carissa - 3/25/2014 - test results

Carissa - 3/25/2014  - test results

Appt with Dr. Gitlin.  I felt amazing.  Dr. Gitlin had an intern from Southern California working for him.  she asked me how I was doing and told her amazing.  Best I have felt in years and years.  She asked again if I was having any pain and I said no.  I then told her I had been having horrible pain in my shoulders shooting down my arms and terrible aching pain in my hips shooting down my legs, but it was gone.  After the cleanse-just gone.  CRAZY AMAZING! Dr. Gitlin came in and then said the test they did was the worthless one.  Insurance will not pay for the real Lyme test, the wonderful political disease that it is.  But, regardless it did say I had Ehrlica and though it said I was negative for Lyme there was one place that had a +/-  and he felt that was a sign of Lyme and wanted me to get the real test.  He was very pleasantly surprised that I was feeling so good. 

I left and went and took the IGENX test (which taking blood for me is a huge ordeal) and sent it off. 

Here and there I ate very little dairy, gluten, meat, eggs, alcohol or caffeine.  I did begin doing coffee enemas every morning. 

I could really feel a difference the next day in my joints if I ate any of the previously mentioned.  My hip or knee would begin to ache. I would get neck aches and headaches.  It was really noticeable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment