Monday, June 2, 2014

Carissa June 2, 2014 - IGENX diagnosis

Carissa June 2, 2014 - IGENX diagnosis

Today I had an appt with Dr. Gitlin.  We went over where I'm feeling achey again.  He tested my balance.  I have been doing okay - way better than previously but I think if I had stayed on the cleanse I would be feeling top of my game.  He had me lie down and when he pushed on my lower left there was a lot of pain.  He said it was my lower colon - yikes. 

The IGENX test showed positive, positive, positive for Lyme disease.  He wants me to have more blood tests done for my estrogen etc...because my periods came back and then stopped again. 

I am going to start the herbal route 1st because antibiotics are so hard on the body and mind.  I'm doing AL drops and I'm starting something called femmense.  I go back in July for my next appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment