Monday, March 16, 2015

Doc.visit

I got a new position at work and I still was in school getting my ca credential and masters in another (not finished) so this blog stalled.  I began treatment and did another cleanse and felt okay for a while.  The level of anxiety I was holding was giving me insomnia and the pain in my body was not letting me relax at night.  Last week  I was feeling quite dire - drowning.  March 5th, Thursday  I had an appt. with Jordan in Dr. Gitlins office.  I am to keep a journal of symptoms and I am on a lot of supplements.  The doc said from the look of my eyes my adrenals are not in good shape and I have symptoms of possible babesia

Wednesday March 11th, 2015 - Took an adreset

Thursday, March 12th 2015 - For the first time since before Christmas I feel positive, joyous and hopeful. 


March 12th -16th 
2 drops abab 1st thing in the morning - 1/2 hour before anything including food
1/2 hour later before food - start with 2 Chlorella increase 2 every other day till up to 28 - now at 6/1 maca/ 2 dong quai/ 2 magnesium /1 adreset
Same regiment in the afternoon -
Try to drink water a quart around breakfast and then a quart around lunch
At night I'm taking 2 magnesium and also calcium and often calm
I'm tired today but I took a Norco last night because I am still unable to sleep at night.  I'm not sure how to remedy this.  I need a better solution

No comments:

Post a Comment